Great car rental prices in Dubrovnik and Croatia whenever you want – wherever you’re going
BRABEL d.o.o. (referred to as “Brabel”, “Lessor”, “we”, “us” or “our”) rents the vehicle identified overleaf to you as a Renter (and/or driver or you or your) subject to this Rental Agreement and also subject to all the information as published in our current and valid Tariff and General Information leaflet available at any of our rental counters. In making this rental you accept all the terms of the Rental Agreement and confirm that you will strictly comply with them.
1. Vehicle delivery and return
The vehicle is supplied to you in good overall and operating condition complete with all necessary documents, parts and accessories and any complaints as to its condition must be made to us immediately, before driving away from our location. You agree to return the vehicle with all documents, parts and accessories and in the same condition to us at the location and on the date and time as designated in this Rental Agreement. If you return the vehicle outside normal business hours you must comply with the out of hours return instructions for that location, in which case you will remain fully responsible for the vehicle until the location re-opens for business. If you fail to comply with these instructions, you will remain responsible for the vehicle until we are able to access it. If at any time we have agreed that you may return the vehicle to a place other than a Brabel rental location, or if we have agreed to collect it, you will remain fully responsible for the vehicle until it is collected by us. We reserve the right to reposes the vehicle at any time without demand and at Renter’s expense if in our opinion the vehicle is used in breach of any part of this agreement.
2. Conditions of use
Renter is expected to use the vehicle in a responsible manner overall and in particular not use or allow the vehicle to be used:
- To carry persons or cargo for remuneration or for sub-renting;
- To tow or push any vehicle, trailer or other objects;
- Off road or on unsuitable roads; in a race, test or contest;
- While Renter or any other driver of the vehicle or a passenger is over-tired, under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or any other substance impairing one’s consciousness or driver’s ability to drive in any way or form;
- In contravention of any traffic or other regulations;
- By any person other than Renter unless such person has been previously designated and authorised by Brabel;
- Outside the country of rental unless otherwise pre-authorised by our written permission;
- In geographical areas which Brabel defines as restricted.
Feel free to contact us for availability and price.